A super-duper “thank-you” to Emily at “The Sugarlump” for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’ve been really getting to enjoy her blog after meeting over curtains! :) See her post about new drapes and then mine about curtains. Too funny!
In accepting this award, I am happy to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated me.
- Post the blog award image on my page.
- Post 7 facts about myself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they have been chosen.
7 Things about me:
- I love cozy mysteries – nothing gruesome just a fun, light-hearted murder.
- I wish I liked tea – it sounds so comfortable, but every time I try I wish it was coffee.
- I love to exercise, but am terrible at team sports.
- I hate crafts!!!!!!!!
- My favorite store is Williams Sonoma.
- I’m addicted to the Food Network. At the moment, The Pioneer Woman and Chopped are my favorites!
- My second favorite channel is the Sci-Fi Network. I guess being married to a Sci-Fi nerd (albeit a ruggedly handsome one) and having two teenage sons is taking it’s toll.
And the nominees are:
These blogs are who I share a copy of coffee with many mornings. I hope you enjoy them too!