A super-duper “thank-you” to Emily at “The Sugarlump” for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’ve been really getting to enjoy her blog after meeting over curtains! See her post about new drapes and then mine about curtains. Too funny!
In accepting this award, I am happy to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated me.
- Post the blog award image on my page.
- Post 7 facts about myself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and let the nominees know they have been chosen.
7 Things about me:
- I love cozy mysteries – nothing gruesome just a fun, light-hearted murder.
- I wish I liked tea – it sounds so comfortable, but every time I try I wish it was coffee.
- I love to exercise, but am terrible at team sports.
- I hate crafts!!!!!!!!
- My favorite store is Williams Sonoma.
- I’m addicted to the Food Network. At the moment, The Pioneer Woman and Chopped are my favorites!
- My second favorite channel is the Sci-Fi Network. I guess being married to a Sci-Fi nerd (albeit a ruggedly handsome one) and having two teenage sons is taking it’s toll.
And the nominees are:
These blogs are who I share a copy of coffee with many mornings. I hope you enjoy them too!